DEAREST LIYA

 



Dearest Liya,

    I hope this letter finds you in the best of spirits. It's hard to believe how far we've come since that first day we awkwardly shared a tiny room in the hostel. The squeaky cots, late-night giggles, and shared dreams seem like a lifetime ago, yet they are etched in my heart forever.

    I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the incredible journey we've been on together. From cramming for exams to celebrating small victories and consoling each other through life's ups and downs, we've truly been through it all. But now, as I sit down to write this letter, I am overwhelmed with a sense of pride and joy for the amazing person you have become.

    And, now you are a married woman! It feels like just yesterday we were discussing the topic “the partner-to-be” in our room. To see you embark on this beautiful journey of love and partnership is heartwarming. Your happiness means the world to me, and I can't wait to celebrate your love in person.

    As you contemplate the next steps in your life, I've heard whispers of your plans - the possibility of securing a permanent teaching job or the adventurous prospect of studying abroad. Both paths are filled with their own unique wonders and challenges, and I have no doubt that you'll shine brightly on either journey.

    I also wanted to express how proud I am of your dedication and perseverance in your pursuit of a permanent teaching job. I remember the countless late-night study sessions and your unwavering commitment to your studies, and it's no surprise to me that you've become such a fantastic educator. The way you light up when you talk about teaching and the impact you have on your students is truly inspiring.

    I know the job search can be challenging and at times disheartening, but please never doubt your abilities. Your passion for teaching shines through, and I have no doubt that you will find the perfect position where you can make a lasting difference in the lives of your students.

    On the other hand, if you choose to fly abroad for further studies, the world is about to become your classroom. The opportunity to immerse yourself in a new culture and broaden your horizons is a gift that few get to experience. Remember, you're not just leaving a place; you're expanding your world.

    No matter which path you take, I want you to know that I am here to support you every step of the way. We may not be sharing a cramped hostel room anymore, but our friendship remains as sturdy as those old hostel walls. I'll be your cheerleader, your confidant, and your friend, no matter where your adventures take you.

    So, as you stand at this crossroads, know that you have a friend who believes in you wholeheartedly. Embrace this new chapter with open arms, and I have no doubt that it will be as remarkable as the chapters that came before.

Wishing you boundless joy, 

success, 

and 

unforgettable adventures.

With love and excitement,

Meritta 






Comments

Popular Posts