Dear S



Dear S,

    I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. It's been a while since we caught up, and I wanted to reach out to let you know how much I value our friendship and the bond we've shared since our school days.

    First and foremost, I want to acknowledge the concern you've shared with me about your anguish. I understand that you've been feeling worried about not being married at this point in your life. I want you to know that your feelings are valid, and it's completely natural to have such concerns. However, I also want to assure you that your worth as a person is not defined by your marital status.

    As we reflect on our childhood memories, I'm reminded of the countless moments we spent together, the laughter, the adventures, and the unconditional support we provided each other. Those years were a time of innocence and joy, and our friendship was a haven of understanding and shared dreams.

    I recall the times when we would sit under the shade of in the schoolyard, sharing secrets, dreams, and our aspirations for the future. We had so much to look forward to, and it was those moments that shaped us into the individuals we are today. 

    Life has taken us down different paths, and we've both grown and evolved in our own unique ways. While you may be feeling the weight of societal expectations regarding marriage and family, please remember that life's journey unfolds differently for everyone. There's no set timeline for finding love or building a family, and there's certainly no age limit on happiness and fulfillment.

    You have always been an incredible, strong, and compassionate person, and those qualities are what truly matter. I have no doubt that you will find the love and companionship you desire when the time is right. In the meantime, please continue to pursue your passions, embrace the opportunities life offers, and most importantly, be kind and patient with yourself.

    Our friendship has weathered the storms of life, and I am here to support you through this challenging time, just as you have been there for me in the past. Remember, your worth is not determined by your relationship status, but by the love and kindness you bring into the world.

    Let's make it a priority to reconnect soon, reminisce about our cherished memories, and create new ones together. After all, true friendship transcends distance and time, and I'm here to walk alongside you on this journey called life.

With love, support, and enduring friendship,

Meritta 


 

Comments

Popular Posts