Me in Thirty Seconds

I am Meritta Joy a Postgraduate in English Literature from Stella Maris College. People around me unanimously echo Sir. Winston Churchil’s most admired turn of phrase to best describe me: A  Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery inside an Enigma. Of course, I very much justify to their appellation as I recognize myself as a well-rounded and intricated individual. I might sound a little narcissistic if I confidently tell you my cognitive ability in grasping complex concepts that would contribute to the betterment of the social welfare. My motto is helping hands are always better than praying lips. I'm spiritualistic than ritualistic. Need I say more on my stand on institutional faith? 

Creatively, I enjoy in-depth reading and constructive brainstorming on innovative ideas that take into consideration infrastructure, education and urbanization on demographic indicators. I have a solid background in writing with critical perspectives. As an effective problem solver, I see my role as one of cutting through red tape and turning my pen into weapon for social change. Combined, I trust the journey to the thousand miles to reach my goal Civil Service can begin with every single step I take up.

Comments

Popular Posts